Wednesday 19 March 2014

Choosing my Music Artist

As the magazine i am creating is going to be a indie/pop themed magazine, i need to ensure that i choose an approriate artist that fits that particular genre. Tom Odell is the perfect example as to what i aiming for. A unique singer, that maybe plays an instrument and the type of music is Indie but is in the charts and is well known.
I have choosen to use Laurie as my music artist as he is exactly the image that i am looking for.

 
Here is a mid shot image of my artist, that i am planning to use. This photo is before editing and cropping and I could even consider using this for my magazine.
Laurie is tall and his fashion sense and style relates to the genre of music I have chosen (Indie) and in the other photos have dressed him in oversized jumpers, skinny jeans and loafers as this is a stereotypical 'Indie' dress sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment