Thursday 20 March 2014

Creating My Questionnaire

My Magazine Questionnaire

1) What do you think my music magazine should be called?
. Intact
. Premiere
. Flash
. IPM ( Indie Pop Music )
. Twigged
. Discovered

2) What colour scheme would you like to see running through my music magazine?
. Green and Red
. Black and White
. Blue, Yellow and White
. Purple, Red and Black
. Black and Blue

3) How many pages do you want my music magazine to have?
. 16
. 22
. 24
. 30
. 32

4) What do you think is a suitable price for my music magazine?
. 2.50
. 2.99
. 3.25
. 4.00
. 5.99

5) What should my double page spread focus on?
. My main music artist - Interview
. First time festival tips - Music artist advice
. Quiz focused on my main music artist
.  A Gig Competition

6) How many photos of my main music artist should be included throughout?
. 1
. 2
. 3
. 4
. 5

7) What should the name of my music artist be called?
. Leon Connelly
. Dan James
. Ant O'Neill
. Maxwell
. Jay Brown

8) How many competitions should be included in my music magazine?
. 2
. 3
. 4
. 6

9) My music artist featuring on the contents page should be a male/female?
. Male
. Female

10) What shot you would prefer on the front cover?
. Long shot
. Mid shot
. Close up



1 comment:

  1. Good Emily, now post your questionnaire results, explain your decisions based on these. Then start drafting your magazine consider, fonts, colours, props, images etc.

    EJ

    ReplyDelete